The Loan that Keeps on Giving…
UPDATE: The iAdvance loan feature has been discontinued from the AccountNow card. We are unsure if this feature will return. However, you can still apply and enjoy the many other benefits that you likely won’t find in a traditional debit card or checking account.
There’s a prepaid debit card on the market that has recently launched a revolving line of credit with debit card loan feature. This is virtually the first of its kind.
This card is AccountNow and is backed by MetaBank – a federally chartered savings association which distributes the iAdvance open-end line of credit with debit card.
AccountNow’s whole mission is to provide Second Chance Financial Solutions to people dealing with credit issues. They do this by providing a checking account alternative that lets you borrow money and build credit history.
Now with their New iAdvance revolving line of credit with debit card loan feature, you’ll be able to secure a short-term loan for help with life’s unexpected emergencies.
Furthermore, you will have 24/7 account access to your iAdvance loan via your AccountNow Card Account. Repayment is automatically deducted from your next direct deposit so there is no payback pain on your part. This is yet another great way to secure a loan regardless of a bad credit history.
- Reports to Credit Bureaus: Opportunity to Improve Your Credit!
- Hassle-free quick-loan application
- Helps to e a s e the pain between paychecks
- Revolving Line of Credit: A Loan that keeps on giving…
- Maximum Convenience – Access your funds whenever you need it.
1. Sign up for an AccountNow Prepaid Visa
2. Get Direct Deposit up and going on your AccountNow card.
3. Enroll online for iAdvance.
4. Login or call 24/7 to access your money whenever you need it.
5. Repayment is automatically deducted from your next direct deposit.
6. Your payments are reported to the credit bureaus, so you can build your credit history.
SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Hilary Hendershott, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and the founder of Silicon Valley-based Hilary Hendershott Financial, today announced the release of the company's new internet-based ...
Hoping to do for personal finance what Expedia and other sites did for travel, Credit Karma Inc. has raised $75 million in growth funding from major late-stage investors at a valuation of more than $1 billion. Previous investors Google Capital, Tiger ...
Walmart has completely separated the pricing at Walmart.com and its physical stores…and one is no longer going to be the deal it once was. Over the weekend, my son who is really into Legos wanted a new set. So I shopped online to find best price on the ...